What does it mean to be naked in a dream?. In dreams, these have realistic effects and reactions, as well as the dreamer’s subjective imagination.
It is an indisputable fact that stress in life and work can lead to psychological barriers. However, in many cases, such psychological barriers are not recognized by people. When psychologists analyze medical records, they only pass some partial Phenomenon to remind patients: some situations may be due to non-organic psychological disorders caused by stress.
At present, what psychologists pay more attention to is not every dream, but those coherent, repetitive, and periodic dreams. These dreams can better and more accurately express the mental state of patients, and can also make the psychologist more clearly Analyze the meaning of dreams.
The analysis of dreams by psychologists is completely different from the interpretation of dreams by superstitions. The psychologists will start with both psychological and physical aspects, stripping the meaning of dreams one by one, until the real diagnosis is reached. Below, we introduce a case.
Dreamer, a female, a second-year university student, has always had the same dream since the second half of the first-year semester of the university. In the dream, she was naked at the train station and waited for people. Everyone around was watching her. If she didn’t come, she was anxious and uncomfortable. She wanted no place to hide, and she could not find the people who avoided and were afraid of waiting. She couldn’t remember who she was waiting for, it was very important anyway. Every time I woke up, I felt a cold sweat on my body and my heart was pounding. This dream has been going on for more than a year now, making her afraid to sleep, and she is very tired physically and mentally.
A more detailed analysis of this patient’s psychologist:
1. From the emotional analysis, the dreamer is habitually tense, introverted, persistent and self-doubt coexist;
2. From the habitual analysis, being naked in dreams means that you feel cold during sleep. It can be considered that the dreamer has the habit of kicking off the quilt during sleep; cold sweats and heartbeats indicate that the patient’s sleep is tight and the overall body posture changes little, which should be due to The pressure on the heart caused by prone sleep causes circulatory pressure.
3. From the physiological analysis, the dreamer’s physique is weak, which is easy to cause mild convulsions, long-term poor rest and tense learning, resulting in a vicious circle in physical fitness;
4. From the organic analysis, the dreamer’s body is still healthy, but he obviously has a history of dysmenorrhea, which is both fearful and helpless, which leads to a deep psychological fear of the coming menstrual holiday, and produces ominous pressure. The period of the period is irregular, which explains the irregularity of the dream itself. I was afraid of the menstrual holiday, but I couldn’t avoid it, so I waited with fear. The resulting physiological stress is repeated, making the dreamer miserable;
5. Psychological analysis The dreamer is introverted and difficult to communicate with others, but has a strong desire to communicate in the subconscious, and even a strong desire to be a central figure, but at the same time, he is afraid of communication, afraid that others will look down on himself. To criticize yourself, reflected in psychological activities, is to become in a crowded place (train station) in a way that puts you under a lot of pressure (nude) and a reason to impose on yourself (to wait for an important person) A perverted crowd-centered pattern mixed with complex mental states such as excitement, embarrassment, overwhelming, anxiety, and tension.
1. Force to correct the sleeping posture and fix with a single rope;
2. 15 minutes a day for gynecological warming exercises; adhere to drug treatment for dysmenorrhea for more than one year;
3. Standard exercise 15 minutes before going to bed late;
4. Participate in more than three school or club activities;
5. Start falling in love.
Psychological dream interpretation
Dream interpretation: The nude in the dream actually reflects your own image. He hopes to remove the cover, so as to show his true side in front of others. The meaning of being naked on the street in the dream is related to whether you want to be seen by others. If so, explain what he wants to show others. If he runs naked alone in the dream, it means he just wants to vent his feelings.
Psychoanalysis: Nudity symbolizes innocence or purity. If you are open-minded and have no worries, you won’t mind being naked in public. If you appear naked in a spiritual situation in your dream, it means that you are worried about being misunderstood by others. Although you feel that you are open-minded, you think that others may not think so.
Spiritual symbol: Nude represents a new beginning or regeneration, it symbolizes the innocence of people’s natural nature.