1. Don’t speak ill of others behind your back. If you tell the wind the secret, don’t blame it for blowing all over the forest. If you speak ill of someone behind your back, you will most likely be heard by the person involved, and you don’t know how many people will spread it, and how much the meaning will change.
2. It’s okay to smile a lot. A smile, especially a healing smile, can really improve a person’s favorability. Moreover, when you are embarrassed, laughing can also ease the embarrassment and make you more polite.
3. Don’t judge others by appearance. I have seen a tattooed man giving up his seat on a bus, and I have also seen a suit and tie spitting anywhere. In this world, either the glamorously dressed are gentlemen, or the exposed or stray. Don’t judge people by their appearance.
4. How to judge who a person likes? “When a group of people laugh together, everyone will look at their favorite person.”
5. Don’t talk deeply when you are shallow, don’t be mean when you are deep in love. People with ordinary relationships, don’t say too heart-warming, and those with good relationships, don’t be cautious and outspoken.
6. The effect of different expressions in one sentence is quite different. Replace “Did you understand” with “Did I understand”, “How is your business” changed to “How is our business”, and “Thank you” with “Thank you”.
7. Don’t have high expectations of others. There is no one in this world who can’t live without anyone. Taking tea to cool is the most realistic and best relationship state.
8. The circles are different, so there is no need to force them together. Try hard to make yourself good and turn yourself into a circle that others yearn for. This is the most advanced way.
9. If a person is angry at you, please keep calm. Don’t quarrel with him. Afterwards, he will only feel that he was stupid at the time and feel guilty for you.
10. Don’t be easily incited or provoked by others’ words. Don’t be an enemy of B because of A’s instigation, and don’t rush towards A because of B’s instigation. Have your own independent attitude and criteria for making friends.