People living in the world must participate in social communication. The scope of social interaction has a lot to do with each person’s occupation, hobbies, lifestyle and geographic location.
But in real life, why some people can’t make friends in social life, or it is not long after they have made friends, their friends leave him, and the relationship with colleagues is not harmonious.
The reason is that this kind of person has a poor mental state in social life, which hinders the normal development of interpersonal relationships, and this mental state is actually a pathological psychology in social life. The more common ones are the following:
1. Inferiority complex. Some people are prone to inferiority complex, and even look down upon themselves, lack self-confidence, have no courage to do things, fear the head and tail, follow the voice, and do not have their own opinions. If this kind of psychology is not overcome, it will wear out a person’s unique personality.
2. Cowardly psychology is mainly seen in people who are not deeply involved in the world, have less experience, are introverted, and are not good at words. Because of cowardice, even if they think the right thing in social interaction, they dare not express it after careful consideration. This kind of psychology can also be observed by others, and as a result, they have opinions on themselves and are unwilling to become good friends.
3. Suspicion. Some people tend to look at each other with distrustful eyes when they are socializing or trusting friends to do things. They are unreasonably suspicious, chasing stories, and making irresponsible remarks. For example, some people trust their friends to do things, but they ask others about their friends. What was said at the time. The result affected the relationship between friends.
4. Rebellious psychology. Some people always love to stand up to others to show that they are different. Regarding any thing, no matter whether it is right or wrong, if you say it is good, I will think it is bad; if you say it is right, I will say it is wrong, making others treat yourself Disgusted.
5. Acting psychology Some people think of making friends as acting on the spot. They face Qin Muchu, change their minds, cope with them everywhere, love to brag, love to speak beautiful things, and when they meet someone, they will say how deep they are with someone. This kind of person-to-person interaction is just superficial, so there are no deep-seated friends.
6. The psychology of greed for money. Some people think that the purpose of making friends is to “use each other”. They only meet friends who are useful to them and can bring them benefits, and they often “cross rivers and bridges.” This kind of greed for money and others’ bad psychology will damage one’s own personality.
7. Indifferent psychology. Some people treat all kinds of things with indifference and ignore them as long as they have nothing to do with them, or mistakenly believe that harsh speech, arrogant attitude, and stern attitude are “personality” that prevents others from approaching themselves. Thus losing some friends.