Human feelings and sophistication are the customary rules of behavior accumulated in our daily life, which belong to the category of social knowledge. Most of this knowledge comes from social communication with different people, but also from social conflicts and social development. With professional knowledge and skills, humanity and sophistication can help us personally alleviate tension with other people, and it is easier for other people to feel the pleasure and the sense of moderation in interacting with us. Here are examples of 18 people in our daily lives that may be used by each of us, and these people are often ignored by many young people.
1. Even if we are not big people, we can often talk to them with the attitude and tone of asking for advice, because people are not good-looking, and many practical mentors often come from humble lives and work.
2. It is not suitable for the host and guest of honor to order dishes when they are eating. Please pay attention to asking their preferences instead of just ordering what you like. But this requires studying the menu and accumulating experience in ordering.
3. Frequently find friends, partners and colleagues (even children) worthy of recognition, pay attention, even the boss needs to be affirmed by you, but try to private, and for general friends and colleagues should be publicly praised.
4. When being praised by others for your appearance, things, and character, don’t take it for granted, and don’t pretend to deny it. The appropriate way is to express gratitude, especially thanks to friends for affirmation and support.
5. Learn to use notes, including IOUs, receipts, leave notes, and application letters. If you actively use these notes, others will feel that you are very regulated, and if you know how to ask others to do so, you and the future will be better. Dealing with them with evidence and writing notes will make others admire.
6. Even if you are not a service staff, actively pouring water when a friend or colleague has guests will make friends and colleagues a lot of face, and it will also make guests feel that your friends and colleagues are very prestigious, which will make your friends and colleagues My colleagues especially thank you for your gesture.
7. Although you think you are a novice or a person with a relatively low status, you must be brave to ask without shame, and you must take the initiative to ask the needs of others, instead of waiting for leaders or senior colleagues to show affinity to you, because they behave like this Often requires special effort.
8. Remember to enthusiastically help answer and record phone calls, receive letters, and pass information when others are not in their seats. To colleagues and classmates in the team, remind them of important schedules you know.
9. After consulting other people’s opinions, enter other people’s rooms, look at other people’s bookshelves or indoor objects, and use other people’s computers with the consent of others, sit in other people’s private seats, but usually don’t flip other people’s notebook.
10. Others need to be invited to attend. If you can’t attend, you should notify the host in advance. If you are late, you must notify the host at an appropriate point in time. After that, you must explain. Bring uninvited friends to notify the host in advance.
11. It is not suitable to ask for gifts from others. If you receive gifts from others, whether you like them or not, you have to express gratitude, because the giver will care about your response, and it is not suitable to transfer gifts from one place to another, especially keeping the original gift. The signs and traces of the author appear very rude.
12. When there are many attendees, take the initiative to introduce your friends to others, or take the initiative to thread needles between friends you know.
13.When friends of different status are present, keep smiling, and greet those who are introverted, unnoticeable, and may be a little inferior. You will be particularly grateful for the help of the disadvantaged in social interaction. . In other social situations, for people with lower social status, especially when you have living conditions and habits that you cannot adapt to, you should restrain yourself from discomfort and negative expressions. Try to actively greet people with lower social status.
14. Don’t eat alone when you have good things to eat, take the initiative to tell them the good news you know, and think of others when there are good things.
15. Someone has done something wrong or you find that he has done something wrong. Don’t criticize others in an emotional way. Pay special attention to evaluating other people’s personality, personality and family education. If you can propose a solution when you criticize, the criticism is more constructive. Don’t just criticize, criticize and affirm the strengths of others. If you can be more humorous when criticizing, the negative effects are often less. When the criticized encounters embarrassment, he can laugh at himself humorously and improve the constructive communication.
16. Heroes do not suffer from immediate losses. But in many other times, if the issue is still in dispute, don’t continue to add fuel to the fire, calm down, collect more data and want to be more clear.
17. When you are not fully confident, answer the invitation of others with the tone of “strive” and “try as much as possible”, and fulfill the promise as much as possible.
18.Although we are in business, we should try our best to do something for others without talking about rewards, so that we can win a sense of credit that is psychologically superior to others. A person’s social status is the society that others have owed to him. The sum of the sense of debt.