I have a transvestite and have been troubled for a long time. In retrospect, I have been envious of those girls wearing beautiful clothes since I was little (less than 6 years old). I hope I can wear them too. Because it is the boy who is afraid of being laughed at, he secretly wears his mother. The dress, I was very excited after putting on the women’s dress, and I was more prettier than many girls, and I haven’t been spotted yet. The cause is probably that I didn’t find it early, and got more and more serious because of being properly educated. Fortunately, I am satisfied that I am a male.
What is transvestism?
Transvestism is also called transvestite. Refers to a form of sexual perversion that gets sexual excitement by wearing clothes of the opposite sex. This kind of sexual perversion is more common in men, because it is now common for women to wear men’s clothing, especially in Western society, so it is not regarded as abnormal behavior.
From a psychological perspective, what causes some people to have transvestism? Psychologists have found through research that there are three main reasons for transvestism.
1. Some people have a kind of fear and worry about the relationship between the sexes, but when they wear clothes of the opposite sex, this symptom disappears. This may be that the dressing of the opposite sex relieves the patient’s subconscious anxiety and guilt about sexual activity.
2. When they were young, some people were affected by the environment and were unclear about their gender. For example, some parents wanted a daughter but gave birth to a son. In order to make up for the slightest regret in their hearts, parents will let their sons wear girl’s clothes when the children are young, and give more attention and caress. They thought that the children would not care about these at all, but this may be Affect the child’s psychology imperceptibly.
3. Another situation is that mothers have been very fond of their sons since childhood, and fathers often play a strict role. And because the father works outside, the son spends a longer time with his mother. Then boys will sacred the characteristics of women at an early age, thereby creating a desire for the sacred aura in their hearts, so this type of transvestite may start from stealing mother’s cosmetics. This situation has actually happened to many people, but it may not have a great impact on them, and as they grow older and mature gradually, they will gradually get rid of this mentality.
1. Psychological factors. Some patients have a fear and anxiety about the relationship between the sexes. Therefore, many patients have obvious symptoms of impotence during sexual intercourse without wearing heterosexual clothing, but there is no such sexual dysfunction when wearing heterosexual clothing. This is probably the result of the opposite sex dressing to relieve the patient’s subconscious anxiety or guilt about sexual activity.
2. The impact of the family environment. The patient’s own gender was affected by the environment when he was young. For example, the parents wanted a girl but gave birth to a boy, or vice versa. In order to fill the psychological shortcomings, the children are dressed up as the opposite sex and given more attention and caress.
3. Improper education guidance. Some parents always think that girls are meek, obedient, and hygienic, so when educating children in daily life, they always treat boys as girls, and often use neighbor girls as examples for education. Or on the contrary, to educate girls as boys, so that children lack normal social communication in childhood and adolescence, and develop heterosexual temperament.
4. The influence of superstition. Some parents, especially older grandparents, are influenced by feudal superstition. They always ask fortune tellers about their fortune-telling. In order for their children to grow up safely, they dress up their children as images of the opposite sex and take opposite names.
Transvestite patients generally begin to have an interest in transvesting between the ages of 5-14, and they have erotic fantasies related to heterosexual attire in adolescence. At the beginning, I usually wear different clothes in my room and appreciate myself through the mirror. Gradually, they will gradually rise up in public places, or wear different costumes to sleep; first partly in different costumes, occasionally wearing one or two female clothes, and then gradually increase the number of heterosexual clothes until all the heterosexual costumes are used. Most of them experience peace and comfort when wearing cross-dresses, and some have a sense of elegance and beauty. If you do not wear or are stopped from wearing different outfits, it will cause strong nervousness. The patient can cause sexual excitement after wearing cross-dresses, initially for masturbation, and later for sexual intercourse. Most patients had sex with their wives after they got married, and a few patients later converted to transsexual patients.
Generally speaking, transvestite does not harm society and others, but its behavior is detrimental. Therefore, targeted treatment measures should be taken for such patients and timely treatment.
1. Early detection and early treatment. Transvestism develops at an early age. For example, when transvestite symptoms appear in children and adolescents, timely treatment should be taken to encourage them to actively participate in group activities, cultivate their self-confidence, and reduce the pressure on their gender expectations. In this way, its development can be controlled and the abnormal behavior can be significantly improved.
2. Marriage treatment. When the patient is an adult, he establishes a heterosexual relationship and gets married. With the help of his wife, his abnormal behavior is expected to be controlled and corrected. At the same time, sexual treatment also has a certain effect. For example, some patients have obvious sexual dysfunction, low sexual performance, and impotence. They need to wear heterosexual clothing to achieve sexual excitement and orgasm. After marriage, the spouse can help the husband reduce and eliminate anxiety, reduce the pressure of sexual intercourse, and gradually overcome sexual dysfunction through caressing, kissing, and enthusiastic encouragement during sexual activities. Orgasm.
3. Aversion therapy. When the patient is dressed in the opposite sex, give painful stimulation or psychological shock to relieve the abnormal behavior.