AIDS phobia (acquired immune deficiency syndrome), commonly known as AIDS, is a strong fear of AIDS, accompanied by anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive, hypochondria and other psychological symptoms and psychological disorders with abnormal behavior. Many patients believe that their physical discomfort is infected with HIV, and they repeatedly call the hotline for consultation, or repeatedly go for AIDS antibody testing, and are skeptical of negative results, always thinking that the test is inaccurate or the existing reagents cannot detect themselves. Virus etc.
 What is the crux of “AIDS phobia”
1. The conscience is disturbed, they don’t believe that they are not sick
The conditions reported by most patients were refuted by doctors one by one. They said they had a fever. After careful measurement by the doctor, many did not have a fever; they said that the tongue coating was white, and the doctor believed that excessive stress would cause endocrine disorders and white tongue coating; they said that the lymph nodes Swelling, doctors believe that continuous lymphadenopathy is called continuous lymphadenopathy when there are more than two parts of the body, a diameter of more than 1 cm, and a duration of more than 3 months; they say rashes, and doctors found no clinical rashes on them.
2. The more you can’t find the cause, the more panic
They believe that they are infected with the same “unknown virus”, or a mutant virus of AIDS. On the Internet, many people have been tested repeatedly for HIV antibodies since they were sick, and they have been negative. Many people have been tested multiple times in medical institutions, which not only ruled out the possibility of HIV infection, but also ruled out hepatitis A, hepatitis B, tumors, tuberculosis, etc. The possibility of similar diseases.
3.Perhaps, it’s just a super-resistant Staphylococcus infection
A medical expert did a lot of epidemiological investigations. First of all, according to the patient’s complaint, when they come into contact with women in saunas and hair salons, they basically suffer from this type of pharyngitis, some people are serious, some are not too serious. They did a large amount of tongue coating mucus smear examination, and they were stained with Gram, and found that they were all positive for Staphylococcus! Although there is no ability to do further biochemical identification, it can basically be determined that this is a super drug-resistant Staphylococcus infection .
 Several possibilities to stay away from AIDS and “AIDS phobia”
In this era when sexual concepts are becoming more and more open, sexually transmitted diseases have become a major social disease, which is a problem that medicine cannot solve.
1. Protect your sex life
We usually think that as long as you have a fixed sex partner, you will not be infected with AIDS, but according to clinical cases in recent years, it is easier for a fixed sex partner to let people relax their vigilance and use less or no condoms. “The increase in sexual transmission means that you should use condoms as much as possible in your sex life, because you don’t know whether your partner is infected.” Statistics show that more than half of the family members of people living with AIDS will be infected, and not all of them will. People with multiple sexual partners.
2. Reject multisexual partners
The modern concept of human nature is open, but the awareness of sexual safety is not high, and multiple sexual partners are more likely to be infected. Guangzai (pseudonym) is only 19 years old and is now in his first year of university. He is the youngest among the patients currently admitted to the Eighth City Hospital who have contracted AIDS through sexual contact. It is understood that although Guangzai is young, he has multiple sexual partners. Out of worry, Xiaoguang consciously went to the hospital for an AIDS antibody test. Unexpectedly, the blood report showed that he was HIV positive and confirmed that he was infected with AIDS.
3. Don’t refuse to reject psychological intervention
Netizens “brave” to socialize, once felt a dull pain in their feet after washing their feet in the footwash city, and felt that their symptoms were similar to AIDS. He simply went to the Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention for a test, and the result was negative, and his physique went from bad to worse as he ran around. In response to the “brave” condition, the psychologist first gave him psychological treatment, and then prescribed some anti-anxiety drugs at the right time to ease and eliminate his inner doubts. Two years later, the “brave” “AIDS” symptoms are gradually disappearing, accompanied by their son’s fall to the ground, as well as the family and the beautiful new life…
 How to overcome “AIDS fear”?
Not all AIDS phobias can be simply classified into a certain category. Many patients have multiple manifestations at the same time, so they need to receive comprehensive psychological treatment. Psychotherapy for AIDS phobia is necessary, but many patients generally do not think of receiving psychological treatment in the early stage. Many people think that this is not a mental illness and their worries are completely normal, especially those who have high-risk behaviors. Only after many examinations, I still can’t get rid of my worries and pains, I think of seeking help from a psychologist.
1. Believe in scientific testing: After the window period, if the antibody test is negative, the possibility of infection can be completely ruled out. Don’t worry and doubt needlessly.
2. Don’t believe the symptoms: Many friends suspect that HIV infection is related to their own symptoms. Indeed, a small number of people will have acute symptoms after being infected with AIDS. The condition for acute symptoms is that they are infected with a large amount of HIV. The number of cases is actually very small, and the acute symptoms of AIDS are almost non-specific, no different from what we might get in ordinary times. From a medical point of view, symptoms cannot be used as a criterion for determining infection. Almost everyone who suffers from AIDS has symptoms of this kind, but the final blood test result is that more than 99% are all right, which shows that the symptoms are not credible.
3. Try to divert attention: focus your energy on work or study to alleviate worries and worries. You will find that many so-called symptoms will be cured in the near future! One of the reasons for the fear of AIDS is the lack of understanding of HIV prevention knowledge It may be because of a little knowledge, so popularizing the basic knowledge of AIDS prevention and treatment is the fundamental measure to eliminate AIDS. People who are afraid of AIDS should learn more about the basic knowledge of AIDS transmission routes, and consult professional doctors or experts, actively overcome hypochondria, and resume normal work and study as soon as possible.